There are two ways to manage your domain names. You can do this via your client area or you can login directly into the INVIDIA domain management interface.
Managing domains via your client area
The client area is the easiest way to manage domains for most customers and domain information is presented along side your account information and a range of easy to understand options and functions. To manage your domains via this method:
- Login to the client area at https://portal.invidia.com.au
- Click on the Domains menu at the top of the page and select My Domains
- From here you can select the domain you wish to manage and perform all available functions on that domain
The client area actions most changes in the registry system in real-time. However some functions can take up to 24 hours to reflect in the registry system.
Managing domains via the INVIDIA domain management interface
This is a powerful domain management interface for technical administrators. It will allow you to edit all facets of a domain record and will apply the changes almost instantly in the registry. To access this interface you will need the domain password for each domain you wish to manage. To manage your domain via this method:
- Login to the domain management interface at: https://retail.invidia.com.au
- Click on the function you wish to perform and make your change
Changes made directly in the domain management interface will be updated in your client area within 24 hours.
Note: Unlike the client area, the domain management interface does not show you account and pricing information where a change has a charge associated to it. Charges will appear within 24 hours in your client area and on your next invoice.